We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
Bilingual School Psychologist (LSSP) for One Evaluation
· Must be a Certified or Licensed School Psychologist (or eligible)
· Minimum of a Master’ s Degree required
-Bilingual Licensed School Psychologist needed to conduct one evaluation
· Child Study Team evaluations.
· Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for those struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral problems.
· Carefully transcribing all services provided in an effective and clear manner.
· Striving for professional development and timely completion of duties.
· Consistently providing only the highest quality of psychology services.
· Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
· Unlimited access to Cobb Connects, our proprietary platform for webinars, tools and resources
Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services is therapist owned and operated since 1989. We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 6 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based psychologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.