We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
SLPA Supervisor (SLP-CCC) in Dallas, TX Full Time 17'-18'
Description for Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Supervisor (SLP-CCC)
Position Requirements for Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Supervisor (SLP-CCC)
· Master’ s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
· State Licensure or eligible for State License
· 5 years SLPA Supervision required
· Texas ISD school based experience within the last 3 years
General Job Responsibilities
· Determining appropriate speech therapy treatment plans through documented evaluations and consultations.
· Provide training on use of necessary speech therapy equipment as deemed appropriate.
· Carefully transcribing all services provided by speech therapist in an effective and clear manner.
· Striving for professional development and timely completion of duties.
· Consistently providing only the highest quality of speech therapy service.
· Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
· Unlimited access to Cobb Connects, our proprietary platform for webinars, tools and resources
· Free ASHA Certified Continuing Education and Professional Development
· Annual Spending Stipends
· State Licensure fees and ASHA dues
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
· 401K with company match
· CF Supervision Opportunities
· Relocation Assistance
Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services is therapist owned and operated since 1989. We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 6 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Join our team and find out why so many speech language pathologists choose to call Cobb Pediatric home!
Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based speech language pathologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.