We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher
P.O. Box 696 Hartwell, GA 30643
- Bachelor’ s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
- Valid Florida certification in field.
- Educational Interpreter' s Evaluation (EIE) or Quality Assurance screening
(QA) certification, Level I.
- Clinical Manager Support (Mentorship and support)
- Flexible schedule
- Summer months off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Spending stipend
- Maintains IEPs, Quarterly Reports, Progress Monitoring for caseload. Adjusts and uses communication at the correct level of symbolic functioning to meet the needs of the students who are Deaf/Hard of Hearing.
- Provides direct instruction in functional communication skills and plans activities that are language-based and encourage communication opportunities for assigned students.
- Provides direct instruction to hearing, Deaf, and Hard of Hearing students as related services.
- Maintains accurate and compliant special education data (class lists with contact info, related services info, IEP due dates, etc.).
- Completes reevaluations in accordance with Regulations and best practice. Completes all special education paperwork accurately, according to regulations, and on time. Obtains and maintains compliant special education student files.
- Participates in State specific training. Attends Professional Development as designated on school calendar.
- Maintaining an indepth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
- Unlimited access to Cobb Connects, our proprietary platform for webinars, tools and resources
- Unlimited Continuing Education and Professional Development
- State Licensure fees and dues
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services is therapist owned and operated since 1989. We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 7 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based speech language pathologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.