We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) Full Time 17-18
1515 Cherrybrook Lane Pasadena, TX 77502
Description for School Psychologist
· Must be a Licensed School Psychologist
· Minimum of a Master’ s Degree required
· Responsibilities include testing, writing report, and some IEP meetings
· Dual role at an elementary school needed to facilitate ARDs, do psychological testing and provide counseling services. Also needed to be at the high school two days a week providing counseling services and doing reevaluations (the Psychological portions).
· Clinical Manager Support (Mentorship and support)
· Flexible schedule
· Summer months off
· Sign-on Bonus
· Spending stipend
· Child Study Team evaluations.
· Provide counseling, instruction, and mentoring for those struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral problems.
· Carefully transcribing all services provided in an effective and clear manner.
· Striving for professional development and timely completion of duties.
· Consistently providing only the highest quality of psychology services.
· Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
· Unlimited access to Cobb Connects, our proprietary platform for webinars, tools and resources
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
· 401K with company match
· Relocation Assistance
Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services is therapist owned and operated since 1989. We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 6 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based psychologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.