We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
School Psychologist -- Full-Time, 2018-19
578 Ellis Avenue Orangeburg, SC 29115
· Must be a Certified or Licensed School Psychologist (or eligible)
· Minimum of a Master’ s Degree required
· Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations that include but are not limited to the assessment of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
· Interpret and utilize assessment data for the purpose of writing psychological reports and developing written intervention plans
· Provide counseling to students both individually and in groups
· Carefully transcribing all services provided in an effective and clear manner.
· Consult with teachers and administrators regarding specific students
· Assist in the development of teacher implemented interventions
· Consistently providing only the highest quality of psychology services.
· Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
· Unlimited access to Cobb Connects, our proprietary platform for webinars, tools and resources
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
· 401K with company match
· Relocation Assistance
· Clinical Manager Support (Mentorship and support)
· First-Year Psychologist Support Program (BLOOM)
· Flexible schedule
· Summer months off or Summer ESY
· Sign-on Bonus
· Spending stipend
Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services is therapist owned and operated since 1989. We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 7 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based psychologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.