We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
Special Education Teacher
145 Park Street, Suite 1 Defuniak Springs, FL 32435
- Bachelor’ s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
- State Certified in Special Education
- Certified in at least two areas of Exceptional Education, preferred.
- Clinical Manager Support (Mentorship and support)
- Flexible schedule
- Summer months off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Spending stipend
- Maintains IEPs, Quarterly Reports, Progress Monitoring for caseload.
- Develops and Implements IEPs with measurable goals using Progress Monitoring.
- Collects and Reports Progress Monitoring Data for all student goals.
- Conduct IEP meetings within timelines.
- Makes data-driven instructional decisions to improve student outcomes.
- Completes Quarterly Progress Reports.
- Maintains accurate and compliant special education data (class lists with contact info, related services info, IEP due dates, etc.).
- Completes reevaluations in accordance with Regulations and best practice.
- Completes all special education paperwork accurately, according to regulations, and on time.
- Develops and monitors appropriate transition plans for students of transition age.
- Maintains communication with Related Service Providers and Case Managers to ensure compliance with provision of services, evaluations, and quarterly progress reports.
- Administers diagnostic assessments as needed.
- Obtains and maintains compliant special education student files.
- Participates in State specific training.
- Attends Professional Development as designated on school calendar (travel may be required).
- Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
- Unlimited access to Cobb Connects, our proprietary platform for webinars, tools and resources
- Unlimited Continuing Education and Professional Development
- State Licensure fees and dues
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services is therapist owned and operated since 1989. We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 7 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based speech language pathologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.