We continually have new opportunities. Even if you don’t see the perfect job today, be sure to apply and when an opportunity matches your interests we will let you know.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -- Full-time or Part-time, Therapeutic Private School
7205 Rutherford Road Baltimore, MD 21244
- Master’ s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- State Licensure or eligible for State License
Caseload is 19 middle & high school students with Autism and Emotional Disabilities.
20-25 hours per week; or more, if desired
- Determining appropriate speech therapy treatment plans through documented evaluations and consultations.
- Provide training on use of necessary speech therapy equipment as deemed appropriate.
- Carefully transcribing all services provided by speech therapist in an effective and clear manner.
- Striving for professional development and timely completion of duties.
- Consistently providing only the highest quality of speech therapy service.
- Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Cobb Pediatric Benefits
- Free ASHA Certified Continuing Education and Professional Development
- State License fees and ASHA dues
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Clinical Manager Support (Mentor & Partner)
- Flexible schedule
- Summer months off OR Summer ESY
- Sign-on Bonus
- Spending stipend
We have been selected as a Top Workplace for 6 years and ranked #1 in Employee Appreciation. Learn more about how we have become the Company of Choice for school-based speech language pathologist positions at www.cobbpediatric.com.